Our Best Virtual Assistant Company
Why Do You Need the Best Virtual Assistants?
Running a business is far from easy whether it is online or a real bricks and mortar business. You will often find that as a business owner or a manager that your time is spent doing menial tasks rather than actually concentrating on your role in the business. This prevents you from growing your business or even achieving the day to day tasks that you need to complete.
But finding someone to pass the work onto is not always easy; especially if you are a start up business. It can be hard to justify an extra person and also hard to find someone with the right mix of skills to do all of those many tasks that eat away at your time each day. This is why you may want to consider looking at what virtual assistance companies such as ours can provide you with.
A virtual assistance company can provide you with the staff that you need at a very competitive price quickly and without the difficulties that are often associated with hiring your own staff. This allows you to pass on those time consuming tasks to someone that knows just how to provide the help that you need.
What Can Your Virtual Assistant Help With?
In many cases it does not matter if the employee is sat there in your company or is sat at home a thousand miles away. Even if they were in your company you would probably pick up the phone or fire off an email to get the work done. A virtual assistant can be far more than just someone to do basic administrative tasks. Anything that does not need your staff member to actually be there in your company could be effectively done by a remote worker.
The following are just a few tasks that a member of our remote working team could undertake for you quickly and effectively:
- All administrative tasks such as managing diaries, typing and transcriptions
- Handling your emails and booking appointments and flights
- Professional type services such as book keeping and payroll
- Managing your social medial accounts on twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Updating your website and answering comments
- Doing online investigations and marketing research
- Data mining work and analysis
- Following up on sales and other enquiries
- Customer service calls and emails
The list of how our remote assistants can provide support is endless when you consider the variety of tasks that you undertake within your business.
The Advantages of Using Virtual Assistance Companies
More and more companies are outsourcing tasks to remote workers in many areas of their business from basic administration through to project managing tasks within the business. This is because hiring someone extra to work within your own business can be a very length process and often risky. Using virtual staff is easy and often for many common tasks you will be able to find someone from our team that can be up and running with the minimum of instruction.
In general however using our remote working team will provide you many advantages over employing someone within your own facility:
- No costs associated with recruitment and hiring
- Quick as we find the labor for you from our team of experts so no delays
- No need for office space and equipment as our team have everything they need within their own remote workspace
- Reduced training requirements as our staff are already familiar with the software and processes that you are likely to require
- No costs associated with overheads such as payroll
- No costs for holidays and healthcare etc.
- You only pay for time actually been spent on the task
- Completely flexible, if the task is finished there are no issues with terminating the post
Your Virtual Assistant Will Be Perfectly Qualified
We review your request for support and will select the most appropriately qualified and experienced of our staff to provide you with all of the help that you need. We are looking to build a long term relationship with your business so we will ensure that we always provide you with the best possible help so that you can keep on returning to us for the help that you need. Our staff are:
- Postgraduate degree holders in areas relevant to their work
- Fully experienced in the tasks that they are asked to perform
- Experience ranges from administrative assistants through to senior executives
- Focused in their niche areas and fully trained
- Can use a wide range of software packages
- Dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers
- Quick starters to minimize training time
No matter what role you need filling we will be able to fulfill your needs through our team of more than 200 experts that are waiting here to help you.
We Guarantee the Help That We Provide through Our Virtual Assistance Company
The aim of hiring an outsource virtual assistant is to allow you to concentrate on your actual job rather than having to handle the many little tasks that often eat away your available time. Our service is here to ensure that it happens just as you want it to without you having to spend hours managing your virtual workers. All of our staff are highly capable self starters that will be able to hit the ground running with the minimum of instruction and supervision. Our services are completely confidential and our staff are fully covered by our non disclosure agreements and are totally professional in their attitude.
Our services are highly competitively priced and we will not be hitting you with additional charges that are hidden away in the small print or anything else. Our aim is always to provide you with high quality services that are professionally delivered on time to your precise instructions and requirements.