Outsource Virtual Assistant Services
Why Do You Need an Outsource Virtual Assistant?
Virtual assistant outsourcing is something that many businesses are now doing and if you are not then you are missing out on many benefits. Most business owners and managers find that they are doing many different things that are not really their job and that eat away a large chunk of their day. This prevents them from actually doing their own job. But the reason that they are doing these tasks is that they just cannot afford an additional member of staff or they cannot find the person with the right skills.
Hiring additional staff is a lengthy and expensive process and you may not want someone full time or even for a long period of time depending on your needs. So often you just cannot justify that extra head on your books. This is one of the reasons why hiring a virtual assistant can be such a help to your company.
Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Outsourcing work is nothing new and many companies have outsourced everything from customer service and sales calls overseas through to having an admin virtual assistant to do all of their typing and other paperwork. The reason is that there are just so many benefits to using remote labor rather than employing additional staff within your own office.
The following are just some of the many benefits that outsourcing staff can gain you:
- Significantly reduced hiring and recruitment costs
- Speed of finding additional staff is much quicker
- Able to scale your staff needs up or down at a moment’s notice
- No need for additional space or expensive equipment for staff to use
- No need to cover holiday and healthcare costs
- You only pay for productive time actually doing the task
- Costs are hugely reduced due to there being no overheads associated
Outsourcing to a virtual worker can also help you to access expert skills that you may otherwise have never been able to use.
What to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
When you start to look at things to outsource to a virtual assistant you will soon start to realize that there is little that you have to have staff actually present for. Even if staff are working within your company you will often find that the only interaction that you have with them is via your email or through the telephone. So using someone that works remotely is not going to be an issue. As long as they do not need to be physically there within your company then the job can be done by a VA.
The following are just a small sample of the jobs that can be outsourced to a virtual assistant:
- Administrative tasks such as transcription and typing
- The answering or emails and calls
- Booking of meetings, appointments, flights, hotels etc.
- Social media management of your accounts on Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Look after your company website with SEO posts and answering comments
- Expenses reimbursements, payments, and invoicing
- Market research and other online searching (this also can be done by internet marketing virtual assistant)
- Data mining and analysis
- Follow up on sales and other enquiries to your business
- Professional services such as recruitment or payroll
Potentially the list is endless and only limited by your imagination. No matter what your need is just contact us and we will find you the right VA for the task.
How Are Our Assistants Qualified?
We know that the skills and qualifications of our staff will dictate how well they perform for you. This is why we take great care in only hiring those staff that are highly experienced and appropriately qualified to conduct the tasks at hand. With more than 5 years in business we have amassed a team of over 200 experts that are able to help you within a huge range of different tasks. The size of our tem ensures that we are always able to provide you with an expert that is:
- Highly qualified with an appropriate higher level degree
- Highly experienced in your required task
- Experienced within your specific industry
- Able to expertly use the various tools and software needed to do the job
- Professionals hold relevant certification where required
- Highly dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction
- Able to work with minimum levels of supervision and instruction
- Great communicators with excellent English skills
How Will Our Virtual Experts Work with You?
We always aim to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction through our clients and we achieve this by ensuring that you are working with the very best VA and that you can communicate with them directly. Our remote workers will ensure that they fully understand exactly what you are looking for before starting work and will ensure that the right reporting structures are in place to ensure that you can monitor progress etc. For one off projects we will always deliver what you are looking for within the required time frame, while for ongoing work we will always set up defined targets and meet them.
All work provided is subject to your review and if you feel that any changes are required our experts will work with you until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
Guaranteed Satisfaction with the Work We Provide
We want to build an ongoing relationship with your company through which we can provide you with all of the virtual assistance that you may need in all fields. We are able to quickly provide you with highly experienced staff that will get to work immediately to achieve your goals in all areas of your business. Our staff provide excellent support in all areas that is totally confidential in every way.
Our services are always delivered on time to a high standard and we provide you with guaranteed satisfaction or we will return your money.