Virtual Assistant Business Services
Why Do You Need a Virtual Assistant Business
When you manage a business you will quickly realize that your time starts to get eaten away at by many different tasks that are not strictly your responsibility but are necessary for the running of the business. While you may want to delegate these tasks to others there will often be no one that has the free time or the skills to help you. The end result is that you will find that you will spend less and less of your time doing your actual role within the business.
It can be almost impossible to find a virtual assistant to take on these tasks as few businesses today have the budget to hire additional labor and with the way labor laws are it can be a big risk to hire someone if the position is not one that requires someone full time on a permanent basis. One option to consider however, is the use of a virtual employee. We can provide you with remote workers to join your team so that you can outsource tasks that are stopping you from doing your work.
How Can Virtual Assistant Businesses Help You?
While many people only think of virtual assistance providing support with basic administrative tasks this is only the tip of the iceberg. Even with staff within your own company you will find that your communication is often only through the telephone or email and that there is no real need for someone to be physically present. There are few tasks that actually cannot be performed by remote teams for your business, for example by social media virtual assistant.
The following are just a fraction of the different tasks that can be undertaken by our VA services to help save time within your working day and to help build your own business:
- Basic administration such as typing and transcription
- Looking after diaries and booking hotels and flights
- Professional services within the company such as payroll or HR
- Answering of your emails
- Looking after the company website; creating content and answering comments
- Managing your social media accounts
- Market research and competitor analysis
We Provide Qualified Assistance
Often when you look for staff online you may be tempted to hire a cheap freelancer, the problem here is that many of them will highly exaggerate their abilities and will be unable to provide the quality of help that you are looking for. As a successful VA business we have a reputation to consider as well as having built up a pool of more than 200 true experts that have provided support to companies around the globe and proven themselves as being reliable and capable.
We are able to draw from our team to provide you with a virtual employee that is:
- Post graduate degree qualified in a field relevant to the work they do
- Highly experienced in your industry and the areas within which they provide support
- Able to expertly use the software and other tools required
- A quick starter that will be able to work with minimal levels of instruction and supervision
- An excellent communicator with native level English language skills
The Benefits of Using VA Staff in Your Business
Hiring staff in the traditional manner can be lengthy and also risky if you have to dismiss them or reduce their hours. By using virtual staff you have access to a highly flexible and easy to use labor force through which you can access almost any skill you need for your business. The costs are also significantly reduced as you don’t have to worry about:
- Hiring and recruiting costs
- Paying for holidays and healthcare
- No need to worry about finding space or paying for additional equipment
- No significant overheads to consider
- You only pay for the time that they spend on the work