Will Major of People Be Working Remotely in the Next 10 Years: Facts, Myths and Benefits
What do you need to know about remote workers as well as the benefits of hiring them? If you are looking to telecommute, then this post may be helpful for you. Keep reading here.
Facts about Remote Work
- According to 2/3 of managers, employees are able to improve their productivity if working remotely.
- 87% of remote workers feel more connected through video conferencing
- 30% of remote workers said that remote work is helpful because it lets them do more and finish more in less the time. And then there are 24% of them that revealed that they’re able to finish more tasks in about the same time spent.
- More than 50% of people that work remotely have expressed their intention of adding more telecommuting/remote hours.
Top Benefits of Hiring Remote Workers
- Workers feel connected with technology: With the use of various technologies, including video conferencing, chat messaging systems and apps, remote workers don’t have to worry about speedy communication. They can update their employers about progress of their tasks or projects in the speed of light
- Workers feel more productive: Because they experience less stress, they can spend a more productive time when working remotely than working in an office setting that requires commuting,
- Workers avoid the stress of commuting: People can work anytime they want without the need to travel to and from their office, saving them so much time and from stress related to traffic and commuting.
- Businesses are able to save money: They save on utility costs, maintenance of equipment and repair of office computers and tools.
- Access to global talent: Employers can hire fresh and dynamic talents from around the world without a hassle.
- Reduced employee turnover.
If you need help in developing your business, use the benefits of hiring remote workers with us. Visit the HireRemoteTeam.com and learn more today!